More than 6 million readers around the world have improved their lives by reading The Magic of Thinking Big.
First published in 1959, David J Schwartz's classic teachings are as powerful today as they were then. Practical, empowering and hugely engaging, this book will not only inspire you, it will give you the tools to change your life for the better - starting from now. His step-by-step approach will show you how to:
- Defeat disbelief and the negative power it creates
- Make your mind produce positive thoughts
- Plan a concrete success-building programme
- Do more and do it better by turning on your creative power
- Capitalise on the power of NOW
Updated for the 21st century, this is your go-to guide to a better life, starting with the way you think.
Book ISBN: 978-1785040474
Book Pages: 384 pages
Book Publisher: Vermilion (29 february 2016)
|Replacement Policy: 99bookscart offers a 11 days replacement Policy. You can request for a replacement if you are not satisfied with Book Quality|
|Return Policy: 99Bookscart offers a 24 hours return Policy. You can return the book within 24 hours of delivery|